Tuesday, May 31, 2016

To My Amazing Sister...



Ok, I couldn't leave this one alone.  This one goes out to my sister that keeps me sane!  She is there in good times and bad.  Through thick and thin.  Through rough times and smooth.  She takes my kids at the drop of a hat.  She laughs with me, and better yet she cries with me.  She is a truly AMAZING person who doesn't fully know exactly how amazing she really is!

One problem, when we get together, the air seems a bit thinner and we don't get enough oxygen to keep us from laughing so hard that sometimes our pants don't stay dry (you more "mature" ladies will understand this phenomenon).   

Finished project...YAY!!
A couple of weeks ago, my sister and I built a shelving unit in her front room closet.  We called it "Girls With Tools" day.  It was a job that would have taken our hubbies maybe 1 1/2 hours to do, but we had it completed in a whopping 4 hours flat!!!  We even used power tools!  I haven't had that much fun in a REALLY long time!

We have been kickin' around the idea of starting a YouTube channel called "2 Sisters".  It would be a way for us to not only share with other women how incredibly awesome they are even if they have life challenges, it would also be a channel that shows you can have fun even when you are doing the mundane things in daily life, like exercising or baking bread.  (Exercising burns more calories if you are laughing while trying to lift weights and count repetitions while trying SO hard NOT to stare at your sister who is TRYING to do the proper form but failing miserably! I guess you just have to see it to understand it!).

So, my sister, thanks for making my life more livable.  I love you to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment