Thursday, June 23, 2016

When Life Gets Hard Just Remember.....




I recently was talking to a neighbor that has been having a really bad time of things lately.  She feels as if everything she touches is ruined.  Now, this is absolutely NOT true, but it is the way that she feels.  I can respect those feelings, but I also know differently.

Do you ever feel like this?  Like you put your whole heart and soul into something and it seems like nothing works out the way you planed?  Like when you do anything, you are judged for what you do, whether it turns out good or bad?  Like what you DO do isn't good enough?  Like you should be doing more than you really are?

Facetious Minions images with quotes (10:25:19 PM, Wednesday 03, February 2016 PST) – 10 pics: I ran across a quote just yesterday, (I got to say Pintrest is a GREAT time waster with good ideas).  It put into perspective how we should really look at ourself.  We are who we are.  We shouldn't have to apologize to anyone for the way a loving Heavenly Father made us.  He made each of us different for a reason.  If we were all the same, some of us would not be necessary in this world.  I for one am super grateful for the opportunity to be an original.

The thing that gives me great comfort when times get tough, and I feel I just can't go on another day, is that I have a loving Heavenly Father who knows my needs and is there for me no matter what.  He knows what I can handle, He knows my trials, He also knows how to show me He loves me.  He either sends his love in the form of a soft breeze, a friend who cares or just a feeling of being loved.  Sometimes these things are difficult to feel, but if you just stop and "listen", take a break from all you are going through, you will be able to feel that love He has for you.

Heavenly Father is always there and knows our needs.  He really is a perfect Father.  He won't leave us comfortless, we just got to let Him in and help us heal.

https://youtu.be/2gSugruC1jQMy hubby shared this video clip with me just this morning.  I loved it so much that I want to share it with you now.  It is a perfect example of how much our Heavenly Father loves us.  He is the perfect Father.  If you are struggling in any way, know this one simple truth - YOU ARE NEVER ALONE WHEN YOU TRUST IN GOD.  He loves you deeply, no matter what you have done.  He loves you for who YOU are, after all, He made you who you are.  He will never apologize for his creations, why should you apologize for being who God made you.  

 When someone asks you how your day is, stop to think for just a minute then reply "You know, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, my picture didn't show up in the obituary section of the paper, so today is a pretty good day!"  If you start your day like this, things will most definitely get better.  Things will never be perfect, but they can be as good as you choose to make them. 

You are an incredible person for just being you!  Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment