Monday, October 31, 2016

Ducks in a Row...




So my sister sent me the following picture a while back:

Image result for DUCK IN A ROW QUOTE
I feel the same exact way at times!  I don't have everything perfect YET, but at least I have everything in the general area.  I know what I want to do.  I know what needs to be done.  I also know what it is going to take to get all the "ducks" lined up just right and swimming in the same direction.

This is what my youngest did the other day:
I know she at least has all her ducks in a row (literally) and knows how things are going to work for her.  I hope she can keep the same focus in 14 years as she has now.  If that happens....world look out!  She will be a woman on a mission and heaven help anyone who gets in her way!

So which "duck liner" are you?  Are all your ducks lined neatly in a row and swimming in the same direction?  Well, GOOD FOR YOU!!  You really are going places!  Or are you more like me with them all swimming in the same pond but working on the same direction?  Well, congratulations!  You are among the ELITE of the human poplulation that is trying your very best and you're working on getting there!

The key is NEVER give up!  Your ducks will be swimming in line in no time!  

(Please let me know when your ducks get in line and then share the secret!)

No comments:

Post a Comment