Saturday, April 29, 2017

Just For Fun....



So, I came across a short little story the other day that made both my hubby and me laugh for a really long time.  It was just something quite simple and I definitely DO NOT recommend following the directions, but I wanted to share this little "laugh" with you.  Read, enjoy, laugh and have an amazing day:


Most People Don't Realize, But THIS Is How To Clean A Cat:

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate.  You may need to stand on the lid and give the cat time to make ample suds.  Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times.  This provides a "power-wash" and rinse.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home.  Be sure that there are no people or animals between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Sincerely, the Dog


REMEMBER: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!  Things will not end well for you or the cat.  I know I had to watch my hubby close for the next couple days, he is not a huge cat fan, but somehow we made it through with just a great laugh!  (I guess I should remind you that we own a dog.  We really aren't cat people.)

No comments:

Post a Comment